Integrated Sensing Systems, Inc is a high-growth, high-technology company working on innovative products. Since our founding in 1995, ISS is committed to becoming a leader in the development of miniature remote monitoring systems with the goal of providing clients with high precision, easy to use and reliable products.
Innovation, teamwork and integrity are key values at ISS. We recognize that success is measured in the quality of our most valuable asset our people.
ISS culture is open, friendly and casual with a high level of respect for the contributions that each individual makes, and a strong drive to be a successful, profitable business. Learning is greatly valued, and everyone has the opportunity to play multiple roles.
ISS provides a competitive salary and cash bonuses, along with a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, retirement savings plan, long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and stock option.
Current Job Openings
Business Development – Fluidic Division
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Development leader to help us build a sales organization and commercialize our product portfolio. You will lead business development efforts to build relationships with potential customers, develop sales strategy, and manage the sales staff and representatives.
1. Increase brand awareness through digital and traditional marketing channels and activities.
2. Develop and manage digital assets and digital marketing.
3. Regularly review progress of sales roles with all representatives.
4. Develop written forecasts for annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
5. Develop written specific sales & marketing plans to ensure growth.
6. Formulate sales policies, practices and procedures in conjunction with upper level management team.
7. Assist sales representatives in establishing personal relationships and sales with decision-makers.
8. Collaborate with management team to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all territories.
9. Collaborate with management team to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and tradeshow expenses.
10. Keep regular communication with sales channels.
11. Handle other tasks as assigned and react to change productively.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technical/Business field and 3 years of experience in sales, sales management, or parts/marketing; or 7 years of experience in sales, sales management, or parts/marketing.
2. Technical knowledge of fluidic sensors and/or chemical engineering.
3. Proven track record in developing new business, selling, and bringing the sale to completion.
4. Self-starter with the ability to work extended periods without supervision.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills.
6. Strategic thinker with proven ability to think creatively to meet customer needs.
Electronics Engineer Position – Fluidic Division
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to develop our new Fluidic products and improve existing products.
Design mixed signal circuits for interfacing/measuring MEMS sensors and providing an output for display and communication.
Design and maintain FPGA programs utilizing DSP routines.
Model MEMS using FEM toolset.
Interface with MEMS design group to determine performance improvements for existing and future designs.
1. Bachelor’s degree (MS preferred) or higher in Electrical Engineering and 5 years of experience in field related to above duties.
2. Experience with signal processing and FPGA programming
2.3. Possess high level of circuit aptitude and programming skills
3.4. Understanding of control systems theory
4.5. Experience in modeling (MATLAB) or equivalent
5. Technical knowledge of fluidic sensors and/or chemical engineering.
6. Self-starter with the ability to work extended periods without supervision.
7. Possess strong written communication skills.
8. Strategic thinker with proven ability to think creatively to meet customer needs.