Strategic partnerships represent an important avenue for Integrated Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISS). Through our existing collaborations and business development efforts, we aim to:
- Maximize the commercial value of our existing Wireless Hemodynamic Implantable Monitoring devices through select clinical development and commercial alliances that broaden patient reach.
- Leverage the broad potential of our proprietary MEMS based wireless implantable sensing monitoring technology technologies through research and development collaborations and out-licensing arrangements.
- Build our pipeline and product portfolio in our primary area of focus, Congestive Heart Failure market through in-licensing, acquisition and co-development opportunities.
ISS believes that the best and fastest way to create breakthrough products is by collaborating with strategic partners. We are seeking potential partners for our medical technologies.
- Advance Drug Delivery Systems
- Wireless Implantable Hemodynamic Monitors (Titan WIHM)
- Intracranial Wireless Pressure Monitoring Sensors
- Pre-clinical Physiological Remote Implantable Monitors (Prism-Telemetry)
If you are interested in discussing potential applications, performance specifications, or potential partnerships, please Contact Us.
We also have investment opportunities available. For more information about an exciting Investment Opportunity to continue the successful release of cardiac health monitoring product for both adults and pediatric patients Contact Us and we will forward an investors presentation with more details. This new product is under development with the Medical Business Unit and offers breakthrough technology for the cardiac health industry.